Shopping for a Genesis G70? Here are 5 things you need to know:
1. The G70 was designed by Bentley's ex-director of design.
2. With your choice of a 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine or a more powerful 3.3-liter twin-turbo V6, the G70 is sure to put a grin on the face of any driving enthusiast. But you want the V6.
3. Early reviews of the G70's manual transmission are less than strong, so we recommend you stick with the automatic for the 2019 model year.
4. The G70's handling is comparable to that of cars from German brands such as Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
5. The G70's interior is small but comfortable for a single person or small family.
Shop for the new G70 on CarGurus: https://cargur.us/rJBPG
Subscribe to the CarGurus Channel:
Check out our Test Drive Reviews playlist:
Sedans & Hatchbacks