Today we flush and replace the old brake fluid in my 2011 335i xDrive with new Dot 4 synthetic brake fluid. However, this is applicable to any BMW and almost any other car!
Share this video with someone who has squishy brakes!
What tools I used (CANADA) :
- Brake Fluid 1 Quart : https://amzn.to/2OrlbMN
- 2 Ton Jack: https://amzn.to/2NSJ4xg
- 3 Ton Jack Stands: https://amzn.to/2IvVLbq
- Microfiber Towel : https://amzn.to/2MrFk4p
- Stanley 210 pc Tool Kit: https://amzn.to/2OtMwxC
- Mastercraft kit : https://amzn.to/2wcvuJl
- Dewalt Impact drill : https://amzn.to/2MrHd0Z
- Dewalt 20V battery : https://amzn.to/2L5qufe
- FULL socket size kit : https://amzn.to/2nM2nJ8
- Mastercraft Screwdriver Set, 80-pc : https://amzn.to/2Na7VYX
What tools I used (USA) :
- Castrol Edge Dot 4 Brake Fluid: https://amzn.to/2Iu12jx
- 3 Ton Low Profile Jack: https://amzn.to/2P0rQKL
- 3 Ton Jack Stands: https://amzn.to/2P9EKGg
- Microfiber Towel Set of 50 : https://amzn.to/2BTrjIC
- Makita 3.0Ah 18V 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit: https://amzn.to/2OsxJU7
- Stanley 210 pc Tool Kit: https://amzn.to/2Itqupo
My Set Up:
- Camera I'm using : https://amzn.to/2LrwGy9
- 64GB SanDisk Micro SD Card : https://amzn.to/2PAzhsI
As always, thank you so much for watching this video, it means a lot to me! I try to post as much as I can during school and all other obstacles in life. Join my crazy ass journey, watch me swear, break things, do DIY videos, fix the things I broke, product and car reviews, and anything car related! Do me a favour and drop a like on this video to support me grow to be an awesome car YouTube channel! Join the Nineteen family.
Subscribe to see more awesome content!!
Comment to ask any questions, I always answer and try to help!!
Like if this was helpful or fun to watch!
Follow me socially!
Twitter : Garage Nineteen