This is my unboxing, and review of the Crenova XPE498 Mini Home Video Projector found at https://amzn.to/2HLrTcj.
This Video Projector has been upgraded with 3200 Lux which comes out to be around 90 ANSI. This mini projector has an LED lamp that should last around 50,000 hours and project up to a 200in display. There are a handful of ways to get the video into the projector: Composite video plug (AV), SD card, USB port, HDMI port, and VGA port. It’s Compatible with Fire Stick, TV Box, PS3, PS4, XBOX, DVD Player, Laptop, Computer, USB Drive, etc.
- Jump straight to the demo and usage of the projector: https://youtu.be/7YqG6qVFuFw?t=252
• Display: LCD
• Light Source: LED
• Lamp Life: 50,000
• Aspect Ratio: 4:3\16:9
• Contrast Ratio: 2200:1
• Keystone: ±15 degree
• Projection Display: 33"-200"
• Projection Distance: 3.7-19.7ft
• Native Resolution: 800*480 pixels
• Max Supported Resolution: 1080p
• Audio: Built-in Stereo Speaker
• 1x XPE498 projector
• 1x HDMI Cable
• 1x Power Adapter (Should be a US plug, although mine came with an EU one)
• 1x AV Cord
• 1x Remote Control
• 1x User Manual
• 1x Adjustable foot
To get more information on this mini LED video projector, or to purchase one, go to https://amzn.to/2HLrTcj.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Projector provided by Crenova for review
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
* Some products reviewed by MAR may have been provided for free or at a discount.